Hey there strangers! 🙂 I’m back. So the other week/ a couple of weeks ago I was checking my emails when one popped up. It was one of my favourite blogs My adventure of life in the email was his latest post. I began to read it and I was enjoying it. It was about how a fellow blogger had ‘presented’ him with a blogging award. The blogging award is called the libster award. It’s an award that bloggers pass on to kinda ‘raise awareness’ to less known/popular blogs. So I was reading and then I saw the name of this blog…my blog?!? Wait what?! Someone reads my blog? Wait no.. Someone thinks it’s worth an award?!? NOWAY!!! 😀 i cannot explain how shocked, surprised, grateful and happy I was. So thank you so so so very much.
Now here comes the embarrassing part. Now normally when you receive a libster you answer 11 questions, name 11 blogs that you think deserve this award and give those awarded 11 questions to answer… Now I’m really new to blogging and have been way to wrapped up in life to really explore wordpress.com much further than checking out people who like/comment blogs and actually writing posts. See I cannot name 11 different blogs so I cant really tell you their names…:( so this post is going to be a running post. I don’t know how long until it will be finished ( busy life an all that) but I promise you reading this that one day you will look at this post and see a completed libster award ‘acceptance’ post. So watch this space and smile…it won’t hurt you! 🙂
*Continuation, finally updated on the 6th of october 2015. (yes it took this long to find someone worthy)
11 facts about me:
- I am not quite an adult but I will never be a child at Christmas again. 😦
- I become obsessed with people easily and its a real issue.
- I desperately want a scaffold piercing.
- I am planning on cutting my hair off for charity.
- My biggest achievement to date is running 10K for race for life.
- My favourite book is The Host by Stephanie Meyer.
- I am obsessed with Disney.
- My dream holiday would be Orlando so i could visit both universal studios and Disneyland.
- I try hard not to regret anything I ever do as it was either what I wanted or what I thought was right at the time.
- I love love. (trust me its not a good thing)
- I have brown eyes and hair. And I’m okay with that.
I’ve done this so many times so I’m sorry if you already know any of these, I tried to think of new ones.
11 questions from my nominator:
- If you had a chance to officially change your name, what would it be?
Haha funny, I actually already have. I changed my last name from my birth name to my step fathers, on account of he is more like a father to me than my biological father.
2. Which country do you think would be directly below you, on the other side of the Earth?
What?! Umm…china maybe? Okay I have to Google this now! (its the sea…)
3.Swimming pool or the beach?
Definitely the beach.
4.Who is the biggest person in your life?
Physically or metaphorically? 😉 But probably my mum.
5.Your opinion on.. marshmallows? (You heard it!)
They are the food of gods, I love them 🙂
6.Do you believe in ‘love at first sight’?
I though hard about this one but no I don’t think I do. Like actually falling in love with someone you’ve only seen? Nope, I’m not buying it.
7.Greatest ambition/achievement in life?
Become a successful Veterinary Surgeon.
8.Have you ever arrived at a point in time, when you just felt like giving up on someone?
Yes. So much yes, but he’s still holding on.
9.Ever been so happy about something, that you just yelled out about it?
No but I hope one day I’ll find something/something happens that makes me that happy.
10.Who would you put first– lover (unmarried) or best friend?
Best friend, always. If you don’t have your friends who’s going to have your back?
11.Okay, last one.. How many months have twenty-eight days? 😀
Haha nice try…ALL OF THEM! 😉
My nominations are:
- The elephant in my house This is one of the most moving blogs I’ve ever read and the work she puts in deserves so much more than a Libster award.
- Thebritinberlin This is a pretty new blog but the posts I’ve read were amazing and I can’t wait to read about her adventures.
(I am aware nominees 3-11 are blank, I’m still searching for you!)
Questions you must answer:
- What is your favourite Christmas film?
- Opinion on socks and sandals? (they look good is not a correct answer 😉 )
- What is your happiest memory?
- One time you did something you were afraid of?
- Have you ever been in love? what was it like?
- Summer or winter?
- Do you believe in a God?
- Favourite Disney movie?
- Favourite book and why?
- The worst date you’ve ever been on/embarrassing story?
- How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?