Happy Birthday to all of us! Today (As I have just been notified) marks four whole years from the birth of this blog. That awful, cringy first post. We sure have come a long way. (Heck of a long way) So much as changed in four years. My writing has improved crazy amounts. My life is hurtling in an entirely different direction. I have new friends. I live in a different city. But here we are. Still here, alive and kicking so they say 🙂
Still smiling…it wont hurt us 🙂
P.S Here’s free cake to commemorate the moment 😉
I guess this means I’m back right?
I’m sorry (If you really care) that I haven’t posted in…what? Like three months? Woah that’s quite a while.
My excuse? I don’t have one. I’ve been kinda weird these last few months and I lost the will to really do anything. things have happened and they’ve been in my mind a lot and I guess I couldn’t really think about blogging. (Or writing which I’ve actually really missed)
I get that none of this really makes sense but all you new to know is I’m back now! 🙂 that’s all that matters right? Shh I know you missed me 😉
So what’s new?
I will state them in a list as you know how much I love those!
1. I did get a rabbit!! His name is Moon and he is 21 nearly 22 weeks old. :3 pictures and all of that lovely stuff will follow. 🙂
2. I did my first REAL GCSE last week/Monday. It was…meh but it was in English and as I am a nerd I actually quite like English so I hope it was okay. *fingerscrossed*
3. It’s ma birthday next week! Wahoo! Pretty excited to find out what is in the two mysterious packages in my living room!
4. It is very very very close to Christmas! You excited yet?! I know I am!
5. As I said before I really am sorry for not posting in an eternity but many new/hopefully half interesting things are to come. *fingerscrossed* AGAIN..
Well I think that’s all for now but as always,
Smile…it won’t hurt you 🙂